Thursday, April 19, 2018

Made in China

I spent about six years living in China. It was amazing (the people I met, the bargains I struck while shopping, $8 massages, and seeing incredible places) and terrible (being completely in a foreign place, no clue how things worked, not speaking the language) all at once.

I wanted to share the apartment I designed, built, and lived it. The Made in China currently live in the apartment. Made in China 1: The Great Wall  











The apartment was on the corner of Ling Long Lu > which meant many of the places I shopped called me Ling Long Laura  LOL.

I loved my time in China and still miss it. I keep in touch with several of my friends from Suzhou.

Buy links


Many hugs, Z.

1 comment:

  1. Ling Long Laura. Lovely!

    I give you all the credit in the world. It takes courage to live in an environment where you feel so out-of-place and disconnected, but the experience is priceless.

    ReplyDelete