Friday, June 26, 2020

Where Do Z. Allora's Books Come From?

A better question is where does inspiration come from?

Usually I'll hear or see something that causes me to over-feel to the point I MUST do something. My brain is demanding I respond to the stimuli in some way.

When I lived in China. Following Adam Lambert's Glam Tour cross the nation and swept through Europe set my imagination on fire so when I saw protests in Malaysia as he came through Asia that he'd turn the kids gay... I had to share my stories to help promote equality and information.


I wrote the Dark Angels Series when too fast. It'll get a final re-write & re-editing at some future point but I still LOVE these characters and their stories.

Made in China

Both these stories were written while I lived in China. It was my reaction to a good friend explaining to me: "There is no gay in China. Gay is a Western concept."







Jordon Davis (Dusty's youngest brother from the Dark Angels series) has a special place in my heart and needed a special guy to make all his dreams come true. 

Well, that's enough indulgence for now. Until next time.
Hugs, Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment