Thursday, May 28, 2020

THAI BL RECOMMENDATIONS

I believe BL (Boy's Love), Yaoi, LGBTQIA+ romance helps more people toward equality. I truly believe with every page turned and every drama watched people's hearts and minds are being opened.

Thailand has yet to legalize same sex marriage but I really believe they are moving in that direction and these dramas are helping to push that agenda.

Keep in mind none of these are "perfect" (show me a show/book/movie who gets a 100% & I'll show you someone who thinks it failed...). These are simply beautiful stories with character I love.

Here's some of my recommendations:

2gether: Is still in it's first season. 



TharnType the series: ((FYI: One of these guys are super homophobic for reasons > but it can still be hard to watch, also possible dubious consent but there's enough that got me past it. Also an episode 13 that's very SWEET & Season 2 is set to begin shooting in July))

Kiss series:
Kiss Me Again (watching for Kao/Pete their story is finished in Dark Blue Kiss > which in my humble opinion is the payoff for the whole series)
Kiss The Series (most BL fans skim for Kao/Pete scenes)
Dark Blue Kiss (after https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x788tag) this is the STAR of the entire series. DBK is so well done and it even gives current & future parents a recipe on how to deal with their rainbow kids... it's stunning!!!!!!!
 
  

Until We Meet Again: I'm not going to lie I went through 2 boxes of tissue but I can say without a doubt EVERYONE & I do mean EVERYONE gets their happily ever after. It's a cautionary tale that needs to be told (to both parents & kids who want to just give up), and it is incredibly beautiful... uplifting. ((Again, you know I don't do SAD... there's enough happiness to pull you through the hardest parts of this story and it truly is worth it))

Why R U (By Line TV) 13 episodes but there were some technical problems due to Corvid 19 but overall great story, fun characters and much sweetness & love to be had.

Sotus  series:Sotus, Sotus S college hazing, young adult issues, and falling in love...  (then Our Skyy on Daily Motion: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x788pnp)
 
 Many hugs, Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment