Thursday, October 17, 2019

Cleaning!!!!!

Sick truth is I watch cleaning videos to relax. I know it might some like a nightmare but it gives me new ideas, educates me, and inspires me.

Things I do every day:
1) Make my bed
2) Spot vacuum floors
3) Laundry 1 load of clothing 1 load of towels (smaller loads = less time folding & putting away)
4) Errands
5) Reset the room I'm leaving
6) One of the things from my cleaning schedule

*** Resetting a room means before I leave a room everything is returned to it's place. Resetting is probably the biggest habit I have that keeps my world calm.
But to reset everything has a place. If things don't have a home things can become cluttered.

**Decluttering your items is essential for your peace of mind and your calmness of space.**

My informal cleaning schedules:
Monday: Bathrooms
Tuesday: Dust & Vacuum 2nd floor (Review refrigerator: clean & toss & plan)
Wednesday: Dust & Vacuum 1st floor
Thursday: Clean car
Friday: Organize something
Saturday: LOL > nothing unless I have to
Sunday: LOL  > nothing unless I have to
or (if I have less time I use this schedule)
Monday: Dusting
Tuesday: Vacuuming & Mopping
Wednesday: Kitchen deep clean (everything off the counters)
Thursday: Organize something
Friday: Deep clean something/Errands
Saturday: LOL  > nothing unless I have to
Sunday: LOL  > nothing unless I have to

I'd be remiss not to include Zack and Andrew. Yes, cleaning & organizing is HOT! At least Zack thinks so... it's the control. When your environment is clean and organized it suggests you're in control of yourself and your world and sometimes NOTHING IS HOTTER.


Rejected. Heartbroken. Devastated.

Zack Davis wanted to serve only one man, Andrew Nikeman. He was denied because Andrew thought he was too young and because their brothers were together. So Zack crushed his submissive tendencies and focused on being the perfect Dom, giving every sub he played with something he couldn’t have.

After years of denying his submissive side, Entwined’s charity auction “Are you Dom Enough to be a sub?” gives Zack an excuse to get a little of what he’s always craved.

Andrew doesn’t know when his infatuation turned into more, but it kills him to see Zack with a constant parade of submissives. He’d refused to jeopardize his brother’s relationship or become Zack’s regret; however, Zack isn’t a kid anymore, and his brother’s relationship is unbreakable. Now Zack’s popularity and success as a Dom might ruin Andrew’s dreams of collaring him, but he can’t wait any longer to confess his feelings or he risks losing the man he loves forever.




Happy Cleaning!
Hugs, Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment