Thursday, July 18, 2019

RE-WRITING, RE-EDITING, RE-COVERING

As an author one of my goals is to become a better writer.

I spend years living with my characters and sharing their happily ever afters is a true joy.

I wrote the original Club Zombie series over 10 years ago. It was the second series I wrote. I still hadn't a clue as to beta readers, critique partners or romantic arcs.

I saw a lot of issues with my writing. I wasn't pleased...

Finally, I found two editors and a proof reader along with my critique partners and beta readers who I trusted to help me get this series polished and back onto the page.

My goal is to release the book one after the other with only a few weeks apart ending the year with Book #4: Zombies Blow.

The first in my unconventional fated mates series is up for preorder & for the first time will be available on Kindle Unlimited.





Zombies suck, but they’re not after brains! These zombies are young, hot, and looking for action. One day Kai Bauer is tending vineyards in Germany, the next he’s on a plane heading for… well, he doesn’t really know.

Wait a minute! He’s a what? And they have to drink male essence to live forever? The transition begins on his nineteenth birthday. He must find a mate in four years or he won’t ever be emotionally or physically satisfied.

That’s Jasper’s problem. After decades, the ex-priest has given up on finding his mate. He’s living a chaste life but he’s willing to be Kai’s mentor and friend. Gorgeous, distant, and off-limits meet young, virile, and gay.

This is a sexy happily ever after with much silliness. Zombies suck but these swallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment