Thursday, May 24, 2018

Where Inspiration Comes From...

I'm working on Rocking Thin Ice.

Actually well before there was Yuri on Ice there was this video that lit my imagination.


I LOVE THIS VIDEO!

What happens when a skater and a rock star get together? How does that happen?

Blaze Parker & Drake Keys have lived in for about 3 years patiently waiting for me to write them. I started working on their story in March. I"m currently on Chapter 7.

I may even be hitting the ice (hopefully not with my backside) soon. I was raised in Upstate NY > insert freezing cold winters. I started to skate when I was two. I adored gliding over the ice like I was flying. So I'm looking forward to sharing my love of ice skating with you... and well, you already know of my love for rock stars.

Many hugs, Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment