Thursday, March 22, 2018

Free Read

Yaoified Love is my gift to readers who want to explore something new. 
I usually write in a more yaoified style so I thought I'd share a story that begins at YaoiCon. YaoiCon is a convention that takes places each Fall in San Francisco. Bishie Boys, artists, writers, readers and publishers meet and share their fascination of yaoi. 
One of the reasons I found m/m romance was through Yamane Ayano, who penned the Viewfinder series. I was so overwhelmed I traveled from China to go to my 1st YaoiCon to met her in 2010. It was a highlight but the convention was like walking in a living yaoi... to be with so many incredible people who loved yaoi as much as me >>>I was hooked. Yaoified Love is my way of sharing my love of yaoi and YaoiCon with you. 
Big hugs, 
Z. Allora

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure I've shared it before, but I will be sure to include it in tomorrow's Freebie Friday post to spread the word. More people need to be reading you! :)

    ReplyDelete