Thursday, October 10, 2013

Updates on my writing

Greetings My Pretties!!!

I've been asked a number of times where certain manuscripts are.... so I thought it's well past time I do an update.

Club Zombie 2: Zombies Suck 

This manuscript is with Stiff Rain and an editor is pouring over it to make it sparkle. I don't have a release date yet but my guess would be within a 1.5 months.  
The guys, especially Alex, gave me a lot of problems... I was writing a happy erotic fluffy bunny piece and we took a turn>>> have faith I got everyone on track and happy but I was forced to play in ouchie parts of my mind that I don't like to go. It resulted in several complete re-writes.

 

Entwined: Lock & Key

(Several of my Pretties might want to strangle me) This manuscript is done and has been betaed/critiqued. I need to incorporate all the comments and tweak some things. I'm hoping by end of Nov I'll be submitting it to a publisher.

 

The Ladyboy Chronicles: Illusions & Dreams

I am re-working this story and a beta/critique partner is pouring over it now. I'm half way through the re-writes and it is my hope to be done before the end of Nov so I can submit it to a publisher.

 

Sean & Jack's Story (unnamed)

This one I'm not gonna front... I've been avoiding the fuck out of it. I know what happens in chapter one and neither Robin Strider (keyboardist of The Dark Angels) or I want to deal with it. I don't want to write it, I don't want it to happen... but I have to and I will be argh! It's going to suck rocks.

 

Viking Haven

The Craving which is the first book in this series has been quiet. But thanks to my Pretties on Facebook I've been given a ton of man candy that has filled out the cast of characters for five books. The King (manipulative bastard) has given me some interesting information which makes the end of book 2 make a whole lot of sense... 

 

The Dark Angels

I'm planning on re-writing them adding different points of view and more information. I'm quite devastated at my own lack of skill as a writer... they deserve better & I shall give it to them.  There are several more stories I'd like to do for them as well.

 

Made in China 2: The Temple of Heaven

Plot is getting fleshed out. Several chapters are outlined and a number of sex scenes are written. Jordon Davis has given me lots of great information which I am putting to use. His best friend Laurie  (I don't know her last name) has made a very loud appearance...


Soooooo that's the basics. I don't have a time line yet... but the order appears to be: Club Zombie 2, The Ladyboy Chronicles, Entwined: Lock & Key, then I believe Viking Haven's: The Craving. 

Thanks so much for your patience and encouragement. I truly appreciate it!!!

Big hugs, Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment