Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Updates & Have a Looksee Around Me Old Blog....

Greetings my Pretties!
I successfully updated my blog. I don't know maybe I'm going to take myself a bit more seriously as a writer. Who knows it might happen... probably not.

Updates:

Subtle Innuendos (MLR Press) will be released on June 28th.
When a song sticks in your head, do you ignore or hit replay?

At eighteen, Matt and Chad fell in love. At twenty, they scored a number one hit with their band Euphoria. By twenty-five, the pressure of a rock star lifestyle proved too much and Chad escaped into a haze of drugs and alcohol. Fame twisted love until only pain remained. Seeing no other choice, Matt closed the door on his heart.

Twenty years later a mix tape offers Matt a second chance. Does he dare risk another heartbreak to perform one last time with the lover he's never forgotten? Will the New Year's Eve reunion concert provide the closure he needs to finally move on with his life, or will the new year allow him to rewrite the ending of their song?

Subtle innuendos--impossible to ignore.


Made in China: The Great Wall (MLR Press) will be released July 19th.  
((the cover art for this has been done by PL Nunn... "wow" doesn't even begin to describe my thoughts on the cover))


Jun "Styx" Wong's heart and mind battle to determine his destiny. His mind tells him to be a good Chinese son and marry the girl his parents chose, but his heart longs for his best friend, Jin, and life with their new band. "Jun" means honesty, but he's not even honest with himself. A quest to eradicate his feelings for Jin nearly ends his life.

Styx's near death serves as a wake-up call for Jin, whose blond hair--legacy of his German father--marks him as different. Jin harbors secrets of his own. His experiences prepare him to take the drastic measures needed to help Jun overcome the walls surrounding them.

Because there is no gay in China…

Works In Progress

Club Zombies: Zombies Suck (Stiff Rain)
Currently, doing an active read through and I will be transferring it to Word later this week. Then it will move to a group of talented betas who will translate my squirrel speak into English. 

Entwined: Lock&Key  

Entwined: Lock & Key kicks off a new BDSM series with some familiar faces. It's Zack Davis's story. It starts right after The Dark Angels: Finally Fallen. What happened after Andrew told him he was too young to become involved? How could Andrew turn away from Zack's begging to serve him as his perfect sub? Zack's a Dom? 

It has been beta read twice. I need to go through the feedback and make adjustments before sending in it to one or two other people. Then I will submit it.

This past week Entwined book 2 has tried to write itself. I've taken notes and put it aside. But my boys are quite pushy.

The Lady Boy Chronicles: Illusions & Dreams
This work is completed but I am in the process (slow process) of rewriting it. It takes place in Bangkok. It follows the love affairs of two lovely ladies. Boon-nam is adjusting to life after gender affirming surgery and can't help but to fall deeply in love with a bad boy. Lalana is an elegant lady whose chosen to kept his body as is and isn't going to change for any man. But Randy isn't asking her to change only asking to love her. I try to give you a taste of Thailand without leaving the comfort of your own town.

Near Miss
Bobby and Grant were two characters that were developed one tipsy night at the GRL and have plagued me ever since. Their birth at a writing retreat makes sense because their story revolves around the interactions they have every six months at the writing conventions they each attend. But how does a tantric sex practicing Pagan convince Grant he wants him and not just his writer persona? 
 
The cover art is by the talented Zathyn Priest. The story is outlined and details are rapidly being weaved in.

Made in China 2: The Temple of Heaven

I would be remiss if I didn't provide an update on Jordon Davis's HEA. I have a basic outline and some very DETAILED sex scenes dictated to me by the virgin prince himself. The Dark Angels meet up with another band in this book (mind you it was supposed to take place in book 3 but Jordon wouldn't let me allow him to wait). Jordon's oldest brother, Dusty (The Dark Angels's drummer) is not pleased about not controlling every aspect of Jordon's life. Of course, Robin is there to give support, love and sex advice to the inexperienced manga artist. But I still wonder if Jordon's ready to deal with all aspects of what he is jumping into...

There are other things I'm working on but I'll save those for another time. Meanwhile, I'm off to Facebook to brag about my success in changing this blog and then it's on to Club Zombie... well, because I CAN!  

Hugs, Z. 





 

2 comments:

  1. An update!!! You know I can't wait for all these books to come out, how do I get you to finish them faster? Perhaps bribing the boy s would work better than pestering you?


    Oh boys....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Val,
    Thanks for the encouragement. But no bribing the boys... they are nagging me enough. TRUST ME! Although I hear there's little pills that make the voices go away but that would be rather lonely.
    Hugs, Z.

    ReplyDelete