Thursday, November 5, 2020

My Schedule

 To respond to requests I've gotten to what do you do all day:


5am: Up, deal with life & make my bed

515-615am: Do one or more of these household tasks 

(Dusting upstairs/downstairs, Cleaning all the bathrooms, Cleaning the kitchen, Mopping all floors, Vacuuming all floors, (re)organizing or decluttering a section of my house.)

615-700am: Exercise while watching YouTube videos on writing, cleaning or organizing

700-745am: Shower & Dress & start wash

745-820am: Take my love to work

820-830am: Flip laundry (I do 1-3 loads a day)

830-900am: Breakfast (Pokemon or do my Noom articles)

900-915am: Clean kitchen

915-10am: Email, social media, schedule things

10-445pm: Authoring: Writing, Re-reading, Addressing feedback, etc (and taking breaks to do errands, clean something, social media as well as watching a BL)

515-6pm: Pick up my love

6-7pm: Dinner

715-730pm: Reset the downstairs (resetting a room is putting everything away allowing me a tidy house)

Not every day flows like this... sometimes grocery shopping or car maintenance or therapy needs to be slipped. But Monday thru Friday I try to keep to this schedule where I try to balance life & writing. 

Many hugs, Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment