Thursday, October 29, 2020

Breathing Exercises

 Yes, I know I'm all over the place: Sex, Writing, Cleaning... and now breathing. 

I'm just sharing where I am. Right now there's a lot of stress in my world (& probably yours too) and I find breathing exercises actually help >>>> and they are FREE!!!

Falling Out Breath: Inhale as much as you can then take one more sip of air. Then release. (Good for lowering physical tension in your body)

Box Breath: Inhale for a count of 4, Hold for 4 counts, exhale for 4 counts, and hold your breath for 4 counts. (Encourages mindfulness)

Emptying Breath: Inhale for 3 counts Exhale for 6 releasing as much as possible. (Good for calming Sympathetic Nervous System)

((I'm working with the Noom System to get myself in a healthier place))

May every breath you take fill you with peace & love.

Hugs, Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment